2020 Bayview Mackinac Race
Current Race News

Current Race News...
23-Jul-2020 - 07:24pm

Why didn't the RC protest boats that crossed the USA/Canadian International Border?

Because in the mode the trackers were set
(read more...)

13-Jul-2020 - 09:46pm

Skipper Check in is now closed.

Any boat that has finished, or will be finis
(read more...)

12-Jul-2020 - 05:07pm

Hello, Here is link to pictures from PH. Please share with media. We have nice traffic on gallery already??

(read more...)

Current Press Releases...
26-Mar-2020 - 11:54am

March Race Status

Clearly we are in an unprecedented time of uncertainty.  No one knows exactly what to expect in the short term. What we do know is that this will end, and we will return to the water.  As I am writing this, the 2020 Race is more than 3 months away and I ask everyone to please be patient.   The organizing committee is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely, and while the start of the race is months away, we will be in communication with you regarding any changes to the race plans.

The decision to run or not run the race will be based on when we return to some semblance of normalcy.  Certainly, there is a time when the race becomes unfeasible but that is months out. Our race is heavily dependent on Mackinac Island resources and the availability of those resources will likely be a determining factor.   We are blessed with the infrastructure, support and pre-planning that gives us the luxury of being patient and see how things progress.

The best thing I can suggest is to please be patient! This will end, the stock market will recover, and we will go race sailboats, it is what we do.
So please everyone, stay at home, stay safe and be well. Remember to be generous and thank all those that are critical to our neighborhoods, state and nation that will be staying at work supporting the rest of us.

Be well and be patient!!!

Chris Clark
2020 Race Chair

Our Sponsors

<<< Previous Page...


  Copyright © 1995-2020 Interactive Creations