Engage with Metro Detroit's Sailing Community on A Racing Adventure!
|2,000 Competitors||225 Boats||3,500 Island Party-Goers|
|521 Cities Represented||25 States Represented||3 Countries Represented|
- 34% Enjoy camaraderie with friends as main reason for racing, with competition close behind at 32%
- 62% of participants are managers, directors, C-suite or business owners
- 60% own a sailboat and 64% own a power boat
- 73% of participants enjoy other hobbies like golf, skiing and hiking
|*Data above based on approximate 2019 registrations/participants and 2021 participant survey results|
The Bayview Mackinac Race offers multiple high visibility opportunities for sponsors during six days of in-person events in July. Activities begin in Port Huron in cooperation with the Blue Water Fest on Thursday and Friday prior to the start of the race in southern Lake Huron on Saturday morning. The event culminates on Tuesday at the Island Awards Party on Mackinac Island with over 3,500 attendees. Additionally, sponsors will receive year-round logo exposure on various digital media platforms.
Supporters of this year's world-class 97th Bayview Mackinac Race, will be invited to participate in the historic 100th anniversary event in 2024, which is sure to sell out!
Sponsorships exist in many forms and levels that can be matched to a wide variety of marketing budgets, goals and target audiences. A variety of activation options are available, including but not limited to:
- Brand Recognition on digital/web, social media, onsite signage, media coverage,
- Marketing, Sampling and Demonstration opportunities through retail promotion, community engagement and product inclusion in skipper bags,
- Thought Leadership opportunities through digital, press and onsite activities, and
- Experiential opportunities for sponsors, their clients and team members.
Contact us today to discuss your marketing goals. A customized package will be developed specifically with your business in mind!
Call: (313) 822.1853